The Kunming Institute of Zoology，one of the 20 biological institutes under the Chinese Academy of Sciences, is also one of China's top class zoological research institutes.
The primate GLP safety assessment centre of Kunming Institute of Zoology is a key project of China National Development and Reform Commission. It aims to provide primate drug safety evaluations which meet China Drug Administration and American FDA/GLP requirements for medical enterprises and scientific research institutes at home and abroad. At present, the centre has established a whole set of standard operation procedures.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the operation and management of the Kunming Institute of Zoology primate GLP safety assessment centre and pursue related scientific research.
1. Doctoral degree in Medicine, Biology, Pharmacy or relevant topics, and no more than 55 years of age.
2. Applicants should have a strong professional background.
3. At least five years of GLP safety assessment centre work experience, including experience in the field of primate toxicology medicine evaluation. Applicants from within China should hold a senior professional title.
3. Expertise in technical report writing and English.
4. Excellent independent work and management skills.
5. Applicants who have acted as a GLP safety assessment centre director will be given preference.
Applicants are required to submit the following materials:
1. A cover letter and CV;
2. Proof of present occupation and 2 letters of recommendation;
3. Photocopies of certificates of academic degree, professional qualifications and honors;
4. List of published manuscripts and patents; please indicate the corresponding author, the chief writer and/or the primary inventor;
5. Copies of 3-5 representative work reports, major publications, and patent certificates if applicable;
Salary and Benefits
1. The Centre will apply the KIZ-standard staff-recruitment package. The annual base salary is no less than 220,000 RMB. Qualified applicants receive a housing subsidy ranging between 400,000 to 1,800,000 RMB.
Linkmen: Ms. Bai Yu