Speaker：Dr. YAN Xiyun (Institute of Biophysics, CAS)
Title：CD146：the novel tumor vessel target and its functional mechanisms
Time and Venue: 18-April-2014; 16:00
KIZ main building, 3nd floor conference room 327
1. Ye Zhongde et al & Yan Xiyun. Wnt5a uses CD146 as a receptor to regulate cell motility and convergent extension. Nature Communication, 2014.
2. Fan Kelong et al & Yan Xiyun. Magnetoferritin nanoparticles for targeting and visualizing tumor tissues. Nature Nanotechnology, 2012; 7, 459–64.
3. L.Gao et al & X.Yan. Intrinsic peroxidase-like activity of ferromagnetic nanoparticles and application in an immunoassay. Nature Nanotechnology. 2007; 2 (9):577-83.
4. Zeng Qiqun et al & Yan Xiyun. CD146, an epithelial-mesenchyaml transition inducer, is associated with triple-negative breast cancer. PNAS, 2012; 109(4):1127-32.
5. Jiang Tianxia et al & Yan Xiyun. CD146 is a co-receptor for VEGFR-2 in tumor angiogenesis. Blood, 2012; 120, 2330-39.
6. Y.Luo et al & X.Yan. Recognition of CD146 as an ERM-binding protein offers novel mechanisms for melanoma cell migration. Oncogene. 2012; 31(3):306-21.
7. Yan XY, Lin Y, Yang DL, Shen Y, Yuan M, Zhang ZQ, Li PY, Xia HT, Li L, Luo DD, Liu Q, Mann K, Bader BL. A novel anti-CD146 monoclonal antibody, AA98, inhibits angiogenesis and tumor growth. Blood, 102 (1) (2003), 184-91.
8. Duan HX, et al & X.Yan. Soluble CD146 in cerebrospinal fluid of active multiple sclerosis. Neuroscience, 235 (2013), 16-26.
9. Duan HX, et al & X.Yan. Targeting endothelial CD146 attenuates neuroinflammation by limiting lymphocyte extravasation to the CNS. Scientific Reports, 3(2013),1687.
10. Xing Shu,et al & Yan XY. Targeting endothelial CD146 attenuates colitis and prevents colitis associated carcinogenesis. The J.Pathology, 2014
Laboratory of Oncobiology